Genesis GV80 SUV spy photos

the.tru.albertan

Getting familiar with the group...
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Looks good minus the tail lights... should've stayed with the '17 concept for that. It also looks like the tail light lenses buldge outwards from the rear. They should be flush with the body of the car.

Genesis Motors

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
It's looking a lot like the updated G90. I'm anxious to see it without camouflage - inside and out...

the.tru.albertan

Genesis Model Type
Headlight and taillight design seems to be stepping away from the concept. Article also notes that the light in the headlight seems to be from a more traditional design.

Damn.

Glaz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
The GV80 will stay true to the headlights and taillights of its concept version. The rear taillights that you see are not production type they are just there to replace what’s not available at the time of the prototype testing which is why you don’t see a glass covering the lights. The SUV will most likely get revealed first in Korea at some type of event from September-November and then get revealed states side around LA AutoShow.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

GenesisX

Registered Member
Boston
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Dash looks strange. I like the sculpting on the side though, not plain box like all the others.
Yeah, it looks like it's suede like the A pillars in my G80 sport. My wife and kids would destroy that with their feet.

And I think the huge G E N E S I S letters on the back need to go.

larrymg1

Registered Member
Lexington South Carolina
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Yeah, it looks like it's suede like the A pillars in my G80 sport. My wife and kids would destroy that with their feet.

And I think the huge G E N E S I S letters on the back need to go.
I think that is a camouflage cover over the right half of the dash covering up what is underneath?
Yes, the Genesis letters on the back are too large.
Of what I can see the only thing that really turns me off is those prototype rims. :nonono:

the.tru.albertan

Genesis Model Type
Am I missing something here? Those are concept shots from the 2017 NY auto show.

We don't want to see concept... We want to see spy shots of the real deal.....

Glaz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!