Genesis Innovators Council

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
So...as one of the very first owners...I’ve been invited to join the Genesis Innovators Council.

The Council is made up of a select group of Genesis owners who are directly involved in the ongoing evaluation and development of Genesis products and services. The goal of the Council is to make the Genesis experience even better for all owners.

Once I’m a Council member, I may be invited to participate in discussions, in-person events, and surveys on various topics related to Genesis.

Very cool...I’m very excited actually.

I will be collecting ideas from you peeps on here. Need to figure out a clever way to do it. May create a webpage to capture data on my site. Stay tuned.

patatty

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
So...as one of the very first owners...I’ve been invited to join the Genesis Innovators Council.

The Council is made up of a select group of Genesis owners who are directly involved in the ongoing evaluation and development of Genesis products and services. The goal of the Council is to make the Genesis experience even better for all owners.

Once I’m a Council member, I may be invited to participate in discussions, in-person events, and surveys on various topics related to Genesis.

I will be collecting ideas from you peeps on here. Need to figure out a clever way to do it. May create a webpage to capture data on my site. Stay tuned.
Did you complete the survey yet? I got the invitation and, based on my answers to the survey, was told that they already had enough of my "type." I would recommend staying away from the "Automotive" and Software Dev" options in the "what industry do you work in" question, which was the only real substantive question.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I got it too and based on this post below, it seems like it's a roundabout way to get surveys filled out.

Genesis Innovators Council
I did that after buying a Sonata a few years back. They actually did follow up with us with various questions and for opinions that were eventually incorporated into the car design. They asked about things like tail pipe placement, radio controls and the like. Got some swag too.

Tdefrees

Registered Member
Utica, IN
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Did you complete the survey yet? I got the invitation and, based on my answers to the survey, was told that they already had enough of my "type." I would recommend staying away from the "Automotive" and Software Dev" options in the "what industry do you work in" question, which was the only real substantive question.
How long before you all heard back from Genesis?

ninjastar687

Registered Member
New Jersey, USA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

I am also part of the Council... Like you, I am very excited to be a part of this select panel of owners. :grinlaugh:

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I filled out one survey a few weeks ago, but nothing since then. By now I assume they've basically told me they don't give a shit about what I have to say and I can go to hell. Actually I'm pretty sure that's exactly what they're gonna tell me, word for word. 😇

Soma

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Damn, I want in on this. I have many opinions. Many of them are conflicting too. Just the type of indecision that they need to use as an excuse to do nothing