Genesis Markham

rum0625

Markham, Ontario, Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
First post...

I'm 3 weeks into leasing a G70 3.3T Sport in Casablanca White. Overall, I'm at 1100 km and loving almost every aspect of the car.

My only issues so far are that occasionally, Android Auto seems to disconnect spontaneously after a being connected for a few minutes. If I pull the USB cable out of the phone and plug it back in, it seems to fix it for a minute or two and then disconnects again. If I restart my phone, no issues. I'm guessing it's a bug with my phone. The other issue is that this car is thirsty - I'm averaging about 13 L/100 km for combined highway/city driving - but I knew that would be the case before purchasing the car.

My experience with Genesis Markham (Ontario, Canada) was outstanding for the most part. I was never left waiting for answers to my questions and they went over and above to ensure my car was perfect before delivery. Also received a hand-written thank you card and $100 gift card to boot. The Genesis Service Manager introduced himself by phone a few days after delivery. Only negative (and it's a big negative) is that this dealership cancelled the "at-home-delivery" because running the clear trailer was logistically difficult and so they gave up on the whole delivery program shortly before my car was ready. As a result, I had to go to my local Hyundai dealership to pick up the car.

All in all, I'm a very satisfied customer, and I look forward to my first scheduled service appointment.

Last edited:

haslamk

Registered Member
Barrie, ON
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
First post...

I'm 3 weeks into leasing a G70 3.3T Sport in Casablanca White. Overall, I'm at 1100 km and loving almost every aspect of the car.

My only issues so far are that occasionally, Android Auto seems to disconnect spontaneously after a being connected for a few minutes. If I pull the USB cable out of the phone and plug it back in, it seems to fix it for a minute or two and then disconnects again. If I restart my phone, no issues. I'm guessing it's a bug with my phone. The other issue is that this car is thirsty - I'm averaging about 13 L/100 km for combined highway/city driving - but I knew that would be the case before purchasing the car.

My experience with Genesis Markham (Ontario, Canada) was outstanding for the most part. I was never left waiting for answers to my questions and they went over and above to ensure my car was perfect before delivery. Also received a hand-written thank you card and $100 gift card to boot. The Genesis Service Manager introduced himself by phone a few days after delivery. Only negative (and it's a big negative) is that this dealership cancelled the "at-home-delivery" because running the clear trailer was logistically difficult and so they gave up on the whole delivery program shortly before my car was ready. As a result, I had to go to my local Hyundai dealership to pick up the car.

All in all, I'm a very satisfied customer, and I look forward to my first scheduled service appointment.
I ordered a new 2021 3.3T Sport from Markham a week and a half ago, should be taking delivery in the next week. The salesman was great, how are you finding the service to be?

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums