Genesis of Cherry Hill, Marlton, NJ

Speeder

Registered Member
Quinton, NJ
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Waiting for a 2019 G80 3.3T Polar Ice to be delivered. So far the Sales Group has been Top Knotch, but you kind of expect that. I've been able to strike a pretty good deal on the new car and Trade-In. Only complaint would be the inability of Genesis to provide information on the availability of cars not on Dealer's lots. You can just about see the cars on the Philly Dock from the Dealership front door! Checking with other Dealers in the area and same situation. They know what they have when the truck drops them off.

GaryPSU

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Waiting for a 2019 G80 3.3T Polar Ice to be delivered. So far the Sales Group has been Top Knotch, but you kind of expect that. I've been able to strike a pretty good deal on the new car and Trade-In. Only complaint would be the inability of Genesis to provide information on the availability of cars not on Dealer's lots. You can just about see the cars on the Philly Dock from the Dealership front door! Checking with other Dealers in the area and same situation. They know what they have when the truck drops them off.
I assume that you received your car by now. I purchased a G70 from them. I shopped the web for cars within 50 miles and had them swap one of theirs for one in Freehold NJ.

Speeder

Registered Member
Quinton, NJ
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I assume that you received your car by now. I purchased a G70 from them. I shopped the web for cars within 50 miles and had them swap one of theirs for one in Freehold NJ.
They swapped a car with the Genesis dealer in Plainfield NJ and I took delivery on February 19th. It's been great!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.