Good Genesis of Stevens Creek (CA bay area)

rish0708

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Servicing review-
Just had the 1st servicing done at 6K miles for my 2019 G70 2.0 RWD Elite today and the whole experience was a breeze! I initially called the Genesis customer care to schedule the servicing as the service scheduling website wasn't showing any valet pickup slots. Eventually I got a call from the service advocate and she explained that they do valet service and loaner cars as well for Genesis customers but are still trying to figure the online scheduling system for that. She scheduled me for a week further out and I got a confirmation email as well with reminder every 2 days. Today got a call from the valet driver both when dropping the car and picking it up for confirmation and they left me a similar G70 2.0 as a loaner. Car was returned in around 6 hours and it was all washed and vacuumed! They left a clear document showcasing the checks done along with a handwritten note by the service manager thanking for choosing them for the service. Honestly, I could not ask for more specially in these uncertain times.

In case any bay area Genesis owners need servicing, do ask for Lynn Maryatt ( premium service advocate) at Genesis of stevens creek for scheduling the valet and loaner car :)

PS- Regarding sales experience here, I had initially tried to buy my G70 from stevens creek but the price quoted was too high ($4k markup). Eventually got it from Genesis of dublin

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

jjl256

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Servicing review-
Just had the 1st servicing done at 6K miles for my 2019 G70 2.0 RWD Elite today and the whole experience was a breeze! I initially called the Genesis customer care to schedule the servicing as the service scheduling website wasn't showing any valet pickup slots. Eventually I got a call from the service advocate and she explained that they do valet service and loaner cars as well for Genesis customers but are still trying to figure the online scheduling system for that. She scheduled me for a week further out and I got a confirmation email as well with reminder every 2 days. Today got a call from the valet driver both when dropping the car and picking it up for confirmation and they left me a similar G70 2.0 as a loaner. Car was returned in around 6 hours and it was all washed and vacuumed! They left a clear document showcasing the checks done along with a handwritten note by the service manager thanking for choosing them for the service. Honestly, I could not ask for more specially in these uncertain times.

In case any bay area Genesis owners need servicing, do ask for Lynn Maryatt ( premium service advocate) at Genesis of stevens creek for scheduling the valet and loaner car :)

PS- Regarding sales experience here, I had initially tried to buy my G70 from stevens creek but the price quoted was too high ($4k markup). Eventually got it from Genesis of dublin
What did you think of Dublin experience? I kind of felt like I was considered a customer trying to buy a Sonata, not a GV80....

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners