Genesis out of stock?

XBOHDPuKC

Registered Member
Houston, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Out of curiosity I was browsing dealership stock in the Houston area and saw none of the G90 available. No G80 sport available either. Is there anything funny going on with Genesis as a brand?

larrymg1

Registered Member
Lexington South Carolina
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Out of curiosity I was browsing dealership stock in the Houston area and saw none of the G90 available. No G80 sport available either. Is there anything funny going on with Genesis as a brand?
Texas and/or it's dealers are still not finalized to sell 2019 Genesis models. If you were looking for 2018 G90 or G80 Sport vehicles there are still a number available in the Houston area.
See list for authorized states and dealers.
https://genesisowners.com/genesis-forum/attachments/dealers-pdf.17389/

Last edited:

EdP

Supporting Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Evidently you've not visited here for many months. Yes, there has been a lot going on as the new dealerships are established, state licenses to sell, and on and on. Texas dealers sued and they got delayed even more as a result.

glennk

Been here awhile...
Dallas, TX
The only way to get a G90 in Texas is if it was previously titled (used or corporate car).

AcerOne

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Thats brutal. Theyre only hurting themselves by not having them available to sell. They need to get their act together.