Genesis Sedan - Winner of the 2009 Most Awards Award

stepping_guy1

Hasn't posted much yet...
The Canadian Auto Press compiled a list of the awards won by the 2009 Genesis Sedan. They also reviewed the 4.6.

Why is Hyundai’s new Genesis sedan winning so many awards? It was named North American Car of the Year in January, won the J.D. Power and Associates 2009 Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study award, which measures what consumers like and dislike about their new vehicles during the first 90 days of ownership, achieved the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) “Top Safety Pick” for 2009, won the Aspirational Luxury Car category in automotive research and consulting firm AutoPacific’s Ideal Vehicle Awards (IVA) which ranks cars for how closely their vehicles come to matching owners’ expectations and criteria, and this after winning its class in AutoPacific’s 2009 Vehicle Satisfaction Awards (VSA).

On Wheels Media, Inc., publisher of African Americans On Wheels, Asians On Wheels, and Latinos On Wheels, named the Hyundai Genesis Car of the Year, while it won the Cars.com New Car of the Year, MyRide/Autobytel Editors’ Choice Award, topped Luxury and Value on the Best New Car List by About.com, and was named a Consumer Guide Recommended Buy for 2009, a Consumers Digest Best Buy for 2009, a “Top 5 Luxury Car for 2009” by the U.S. National Automobile Dealers Association (NADAguides.com), took a “Best Bet” award from The Car Book, became Consumer Reports’ ‘Top-Rated ‘Upscale Sedan’, topped J.D. Power’s Vehicle Launch Index (VLI), was recognized as a best new model for 2009 by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, was assessed as having the highest residual value by the Automotive Lease Guide, and all while achieving the 2009 Car of the Year award by China’s Autoworld magazine. Here at home the Genesis sedan won the Automobile Journalist Association of Canada’s (AJAC) Best New Luxury Car under $50,000 and the 2009 Canadian Car of the Year. Also impressive, Hyundai’s V8 Tau engine in the top-line Genesis 4.6 reviewed here, received a 2009 Ward’s 10 Best Engines award. Whew!

Read more...

jwaters943

Been here awhile...
Reno, NV
Love it! :)

QCTLG

Registered Member
Montreal, Canada
Good!

I'm not the only one who's in LOVE with my Gennie!
God, I love my car...

Oh, Great review!

:p

orthoman

Getting familiar with the group...
I love ny genesis..Great to ee the proof that we are truley great buyers, and have a truly great car (not just for the money)

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums