Got my wheels painted.

Cashby

Registered Member
Genesis G70
Finally got my wheels painted to match the dark chrome trim pieces. Hard to tell in dark lighting but in the sun, you can really see the copper in it. Kind of a Black/chrome/copper look like the sport trim pieces and headlights.

Attachments

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Genesis G70
Yeah! Can you give us a side profile shot?

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Genesis G70
It looks good! Very unique, yet also subtle. That's a good color.

Aquineas

Been here awhile...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis G70
Finally got my wheels painted to match the dark chrome trim pieces. Hard to tell in dark lighting but in the sun, you can really see the copper in it. Kind of a Black/chrome/copper look like the sport trim pieces and headlights.
*@*@ damn your car looks good.

Cashby

Registered Member
Genesis G70
I work in the automotive industry so I have a few connections. To get powder coated custom colors is usually around 1000 bucks. I paid about 1/8th of that.

If you do normal solid colors though, places can do your wheels for 4-500 bucks. Mine were custom to match the dark chrome/copper trim around the car.

CaliG70

Registered Member
Menifee, California
Genesis G70
I work in the automotive industry so I have a few connections. To get powder coated custom colors is usually around 1000 bucks. I paid about 1/8th of that.

If you do normal solid colors though, places can do your wheels for 4-500 bucks. Mine were custom to match the dark chrome/copper trim around the car.
Jealous haha! Great look!

CaliG70

Registered Member
Menifee, California
Genesis G70
now that I think about it, if I can pick up prestige rims for a good price and get them powder coated to match the dark chrome, they might look nice on Havana Red

Cashby

Registered Member
Genesis G70
Well, my daughter was taking her bike out and hit my wheel. Put a huge scratch in it. So, I am going to get them redone but going with a different color.

What color should I do? I was thinking gunmetal like this:

Attachments

CaliG70

Registered Member
Menifee, California
Genesis G70
Well, my daughter was taking her bike out and hit my wheel. Put a huge scratch in it. So, I am going to get them redone but going with a different color.

What color should I do? I was thinking gunmetal like this:
Think it would look great! I might be biased though because I fell in love with your current color.

Cashby

Registered Member
Genesis G70
She just scratched the lip which detaches and I can have them just repaint that. But the when I got them done, they were supposed to be about 50% lighter and when I picked them up they were almost black. So i haven't been completely sold on the current color.

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis G70
Black looks great. I plasti-dipped the 20 spoke wheels black and absolutely love the look.

Cashby

Registered Member
Genesis G70
Alright, finally getting around to getting my wheels redone. Still not a fan of the color as they went about 50% darker than they were supposed to.

What color should I do? Or does someone want to buy these and Ill start with a new set haha.

CaliG70

Registered Member
Menifee, California
Genesis G70
Alright, finally getting around to getting my wheels redone. Still not a fan of the color as they went about 50% darker than they were supposed to.

What color should I do? Or does someone want to buy these and Ill start with a new set haha.
What price are you thinking?

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums