• No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShadowZ

Registered Member
Minnesota
Fellow owners,

This thread is intended for only those interested in purchasing an appearance package for the Genesis sedan. PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND VOTE AS I NEED AN ACCURATE COUNT FOR THESE ORDERS

The Prada Edition Genesis has rear engine covers not normally equipped. These covers are also found on all US Equui. The package available in this group buy is for all related parts needed to complete the upgrade. Please note that there may be more retainers than required or some modifications may need to be made in order to achieve desired results as I have not done this upgrade yet myself. I have only done research based on V8 models, both 4.6 MPI and 5.0 GDI. This may or may not fit V6 models.

I will not be held responsible for any shipment issues or liable for damage or loss related to the purchasing of these parts, installation, or use.

As of now, the cost is $134.91 plus shipping. Shipping to Minnesota, for example, is $17.95. I should know more about discounted rates by Tuesday, March 25th.

The package will include:
  • One (1) left engine bay cover
  • One (1) right engine bay cover
  • One (1) left engine cover bracket
  • One (1) right engine cover bracket
  • One (1) left engine cover seal strip
  • One (1) right engine cover seal strip
  • Eight (8) retainer clips

5.0L GDI

4.6L MPI

Please note MPI or GDI in your responses as there may be two different brackets for the different engines. Prices remain the same.

Last edited:

videopho

Huey Gunner
DFW TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm in.
2013 rspec GDI

Midnightsun

Been here awhile...
Montreal, Canada
I'm in. Don't worry about trying to ship to Canada as I will ship to my brothers home in NH. USA. :D

206rspec

Registered Member
Count me in! (2012 rspec)

Mark63021

Registered Member
St. Louis
I'll be all-in once someone confirms fitment of these parts on the Genesis sedan. Has anyone actually done an installation and provided feedback? I think the enhancement is well worth a buck and a half.

ShadowZ

Registered Member
Minnesota
I plan on doing the experimental modification in the future. Maybe in May. I will let everyone know my findings and resurrect this thread.

xiaphin

KDModerator
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Correct part numbers for the Prada Covers

You could possibly get a group buy together with Dan from KDM Motors. I posted all the correct information in the Genesis Prada Engine Bay thread.

Last edited:

R Spect 12

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Fellow owners,

This thread is intended for only those interested in purchasing an appearance package for the Genesis sedan. PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND VOTE AS I NEED AN ACCURATE COUNT FOR THESE ORDERS

The Prada Edition Genesis has rear engine covers not normally equipped. These covers are also found on all US Equui. The package available in this group buy is for all related parts needed to complete the upgrade. Please note that there may be more retainers than required or some modifications may need to be made in order to achieve desired results as I have not done this upgrade yet myself. I have only done research based on V8 models, both 4.6 MPI and 5.0 GDI. This may or may not fit V6 models.

I will not be held responsible for any shipment issues or liable for damage or loss related to the purchasing of these parts, installation, or use.

As of now, the cost is $134.91 plus shipping. Shipping to Minnesota, for example, is $17.95. I should know more about discounted rates by Tuesday, March 25th.

5.0L GDI

4.6L MPI

Please note MPI or GDI in your responses as there may be two different brackets for the different engines. Prices remain the same.
Fellow owners,

5.0L GDI

4.6L MPI

Is this still available ? I realize it's an oooold thread but... I just recently bought my 2012 5.0 R Spec

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums