BluGV70

Registered Member
30A Gulf Coast FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Yes!
Or Tuxmats.
Or even OEM or any aftermarket all weather mats. I normally store my new car carpet mats until I go to sell it and swap back in so it looks like new.

Also waiting for a reliable variable exhaust so I can have it quiet or loud, lowering springs or better, someone to figure out the wheel widths/offsets to fit wider wheels and tires, and the JB4 to come a bit more out of beta.
QTO cutouts are probably the best option. I don’t think we’ll see too many GV70 specific exhausts. Lowering springs should be fairly easy.

BluGV70

Registered Member
30A Gulf Coast FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Question about the JB4 - what more needs to be done for it to be considered out of beta and in production state?

Also, does the JB4 come with pre-programmed maps, or do you need to record data on a bunch of runs in 3rd gear and send it to a tuner to make a custom map for you?
Beta is just because it’s a new engine and they have limited development time with the new engines. The connectors are still “beta” but they work and Burger will send replacements. They just got CANBUS up and running a few days ago which is another big step. it comes with the Maps preset, at least 1-3, which is all most will use. They update the firmware as they have more data. My JB4 arrives tomorrow and I’ll have it running this weekend. You never need to send JB4 to a tuner.

Jargen

Registered Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
QTO cutouts are probably the best option. I don’t think we’ll see too many GV70 specific exhausts. Lowering springs should be fairly easy.
I've only recently learned that the QTP cutouts are a thing. Know how well they hold up? According to the documentation they are supposed to be lubricated monthly. Not sure how well they will survive Midwest weather.

bestcorea

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Beta is just because it’s a new engine and they have limited development time with the new engines. The connectors are still “beta” but they work and Burger will send replacements. They just got CANBUS up and running a few days ago which is another big step. it comes with the Maps preset, at least 1-3, which is all most will use. They update the firmware as they have more data. My JB4 arrives tomorrow and I’ll have it running this weekend. You never need to send JB4 to a tuner.
Very cool. I would be interested to see what gains people get with the stock 2.5T engine and standard parts. I don't think I can convince my wife to install any other performance mods like intake, exhaust, etc.

AlexHZ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Let us know how it goes. I just ordered my JB4 today. Hoping me 22” wheels get here around the same time and I can get it all installed next weekend.

GoldGuy_79

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
New to the group here - and had posted about after market parts but never saw this thread.
Has anyone seen the GV70 alcantara steering wheel that was available for the 2021 model of the GV70 in South Korea?
also noticed the G70 had illuminated kick plates - and hoping they have them for the GV70 at some point.

Etex

Registered Member
Here's the AdroUSA site w prices (all sold out, currently). Standard looking Carbon Fiber, will not match the Prestige carbon fiber used on the interior, fwiw.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

AlexHZ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Here's the AdroUSA site w prices (all sold out, currently). Standard looking Carbon Fiber, will not match the Prestige carbon fiber used on the interior, fwiw.

I sent them a note, would prefer it ok gloss black. Perhaps we can coordinate a group buy. I haven’t seen any other options out there.

nimasis

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
I sent them a note, would prefer it ok gloss black. Perhaps we can coordinate a group buy. I haven’t seen any other options out there.
Count me in for the group buy!!!

Etex

Registered Member
Saw this, thought it was interesting. First off someone makes a trailer hitch, secondly, is the way the rack mounts to the hitch instead of sliding into a receiver hole. Pretty slick, but I'm not a cyclist so maybe this rack is more common. Skip over the first couple minutes.

BryanGV7081

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
I’d like to start seeing more pics of aftermarket wheels mounted in the GV70. It’ll make make my decision to go aftermarket or stay stock

DogtorM

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
I'm 100% in for a group buy. Already emailed them as well about expected availability. Looks sexy AF I was mocking up a one of set of skirts and front splitter but this saves a lot of time and headache.

AlexHZ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
I'm 100% in for a group buy. Already emailed them as well about expected availability. Looks sexy AF I was mocking up a one of set of skirts and front splitter but this saves a lot of time and headache.
I hit them up also and carbon fiber is all they have planned right now. Was hoping they’d have them in gloss black.

tfran1521

Registered Member
North Carolina
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
New to the group here - and had posted about after market parts but never saw this thread.
Has anyone seen the GV70 alcantara steering wheel that was available for the 2021 model of the GV70 in South Korea?
also noticed the G70 had illuminated kick plates - and hoping they have them for the GV70 at some point.
alcantara steering wheel and armrest

Attachments

• 20210821_165104.jpg
    20210821_165104.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 20210821_165100.jpg
    20210821_165100.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 20210821_165051.jpg
    20210821_165051.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 40

jkrausha

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Yes!
Or Tuxmats.
Or even OEM or any aftermarket all weather mats. I normally store my new car carpet mats until I go to sell it and swap back in so it looks like new.

Also waiting for a reliable variable exhaust so I can have it quiet or loud, lowering springs or better, someone to figure out the wheel widths/offsets to fit wider wheels and tires, and the JB4 to come a bit more out of beta.
Lloyd Mat Store has three weather mat options. I bought the Northridge front, back, and cargo area mats. A bit thin, but happy so far. Total $270.

Attachments

• Lloyd Mats.jpg
    Lloyd Mats.jpg
    539.1 KB · Views: 40

LoveMyGV70

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
These look nice. Yet I am still waiting on the WeatherTech Laser measured mats to come out as they will have an edge that protects up the sides and back. They aren't available yet, but if you live in an area with snow, having that edge all the way around the mat makes a big difference.

stsk

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
These look nice. Yet I am still waiting on the WeatherTech Laser measured mats to come out as they will have an edge that protects up the sides and back. They aren't available yet, but if you live in an area with snow, having that edge all the way around the mat makes a big difference.
You might have a look at the "all weather floor mats" thread.

Etex

Registered Member
Korean video showing up close the ADRO line

Still out of stock at US site.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners