GV70 All Weather Floor Mats

gregorschwartz

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
So you can get those from Genesis, usually online like anything else or in person. I got a full set when I purchased my vehicle thanks to the sales guy who threw them in the deal at no charge to me. When the vehicle was delivered they were installed instead of the carpets which were in the trunk. They are really nice though but I asked them to switch it for now as I was waiting till it's rainy/snow time to use them.
Thanks Dee. I live in central Canada where we have a small Genesis dealership which shares space with Hyundai. I can't even buy mud flaps little alone customized laser fitted floor mats. I am trying to buy them online even if they're in US currency. Maybe I should try an American Genesis dealer?!

Protru

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Thanks Dee. I live in central Canada where we have a small Genesis dealership which shares space with Hyundai. I can't even buy mud flaps little alone customized laser fitted floor mats. I am trying to buy them online even if they're in US currency. Maybe I should try an American Genesis dealer?!
They're on the Canadian website, maybe you can show your dealer? Just go to the site, and "Build & Order" for the GV70. You can just click on accessories at the top and first two items that show up are front and rear mats. Here's the screenshot, there's no model number.

1634077337472.png

GV70-PA

Our other car is from Ulsan too
Southeastern Pennsylvania
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
So does Hyundai / Genesis not realize it snows in the United States too? My wife is considering Weathertech "cut to fit" mats. Yuck. I want nice custom all-weather mats.

Adolescent

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
So does Hyundai / Genesis not realize it snows in the United States too? My wife is considering Weathertech "cut to fit" mats. Yuck. I want nice custom all-weather mats.
I wouldn't get the cut-to-fit. They are too "small". I can upload pictures tomorrow. I am returning mine

Adolescent

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Hey! I have received the mats shown in post #1. I ordered them yesterday, the dealership shipped them and I received today. Anybody in the US looking to order let me know I can provide the contact information. They fit perfect, I will be returning my Weather Tek ones.

WolfDeer

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Hey! I have received the mats shown in post #1. I ordered them yesterday, the dealership shipped them and I received today. Anybody in the US looking to order let me know I can provide the contact information. They fit perfect, I will be returning my Weather Tek ones.
Yes please! We are in MN where it snows so all weather mats are sort of a necessity lol. I don’t know how to private message you but will try again.

Blitz118

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Please post the contact information.

compuwhiz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
My trailer hitch receiver is being installed by our local Genesis dealer on my GV70 as I write this. $610 Canadian.
Was the $610 just for the hitch, or included the wiring as well for the trailer connector?

AlanJC

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
compuwhiz asked: "Was the $610 just for the hitch, or included the wiring as well for the trailer connector?" It was for the hitch only. My Canadian dealer has stated: "Unfortunately there currently is no listing for a wiring harness from Genesis". I asked my dealer if Part Number: T6F67-AC100, for the GV80 would work for the GV70, but did not receive a response.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

WolfDeer

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
I'm guessing he got them from my local dealer (Sid Dillon). Call 402 464-6500 ask for genesis parts.
Yes, that’s where I called. They were super nice and helpful. Why on earth they have mats and no else does is beyond me- either way, happy to know we can get some!

Sara

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
can you give me the contact information? Also, the cost. I really want a different set but can only get it from Korea. Pic included.

Attachments

• genesis-kr-genuine-parts-gv70-floor-mat-desktop-940x900-ko.jpeg
    genesis-kr-genuine-parts-gv70-floor-mat-desktop-940x900-ko.jpeg
    317.3 KB · Views: 15
The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners