GV70 roof rack

David514

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Hi all,

Anyone had any luck finding a roof rack with cross bars that fits the GV70? We are a family of skiers and boarders and want to put a box on the roof but seems like what should be simple is next to impossible. Genesis doesn’t carry any roof racks yet nor does Thule have the fit. They say it will eventually come but we can’t wait forever. I even bought a universal and it didn’t fit well either.

Hoping someone here has had some success. My uncle thinks we can modify the Thule version off the GV80
Thanks!

Ottawa2

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Hi all,

Anyone had any luck finding a roof rack with cross bars that fits the GV70? We are a family of skiers and boarders and want to put a box on the roof but seems like what should be simple is next to impossible. Genesis doesn’t carry any roof racks yet nor does Thule have the fit. They say it will eventually come but we can’t wait forever. I even bought a universal and it didn’t fit well either.

Hoping someone here has had some success. My uncle thinks we can modify the Thule version off the GV80
Thanks!
Looking for same but not urgently, CSM is supposed to get back to me about roof racks and winter rims/tires options.

Crider

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Hi all,

Thanks!

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Kong37

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Thule ones for the GV80 fit, I just got the shorter wingbar.

G-54643

Thule ones for the GV80 fit, I just got the shorter wingbar.
Thanks, thats what I was thinking to do. Do you think a box would fit no problem? I’m new roof racks and I’m realizing that it’s not all that universal

Kong37

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
I got the XL box but I also got a family of four snowboarders so I need the space :) You can always go smaller.
IMG_2020.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2042 2.JPG
    IMG_2042 2.JPG
    295.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2039.JPG
    IMG_2039.JPG
    220.1 KB · Views: 42
The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners