GV70 Service Manual

NewGuy1005

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
I finally found the website that the dealer service department and independent repair shops use to get the service manuals for Genesis vehicles. But I wanted to ask if anyone has already purchased and/or is willing to share the manual before I eventually purchase it myself. The website does pricing based off time of use. It is $60 to use the website and the resources for one week. I'm assuming there is a way to "save" the service manual even if it does not directly let you do so. I've always purchased service manuals for every vehicle I've owned. Always good to have. Just curious to see what others think?

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

NewGuy1005

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70

You have to make an account. Which I have a family friend that actually has a shop so I used his info to make one. Might be able to just simply “act” like you have a repair shop though. But I’m not sure.

rmod

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
You don't have to have a repair shop to purchase a limited access to their service manual. (Although you may need one to get access to their GDS tool/software...not sure). Just make an account like any other online account, pay for the week's subscription and save as much as possible for your needs. You will need the patience of a saint to save all the data pertaining to your vehicle. Just saying.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners