GV70 USA Inventory now searchable

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
If you play around with the zip codes...there are a TON of them out there. Now that we can see them...you can easily avoid idiot dealers up charging...

The one I would personally get :)

Last edited:

KDav

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
If you play around with the zip codes...there are a TON of them out there. Now that we can see them...you can easily avoid idiot dealers up charging...

This is great. Looks like they haven't loaded much of the East coast (yet). Inventory in the East has been slow to appear relative to the west coast.

nixit

Registered Member
Chicago, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80

And just like the GV80 locator, you can't narrow your search to certain exterior colors like green or interior colors like red or blue. I didn't see any Barossa Burgundy available, so I wasn't able to test if that was classified under red.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
^ they tend to group similar colors.

So Siberian Ice would be found by searching for white, etc

nixit

Registered Member
Chicago, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
^ they tend to group similar colors.

So Siberian Ice would be found by searching for white, etc
I remember on the GV80 the dune and green interiors didn't come up under any interior color option. And you couldn't search specifically for Cardiff Green.

Last edited:

Etex

Registered Member
At the very end of the configurator, under summary, you can change Zipcode then scroll dn to inventory. Not sure it works, cause I put in one that a dealer has on their website and it doesn't show up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210609-101032.jpg
    Screenshot_20210609-101032.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 18

Quad

At the very end of the configurator, under summary, you can change Zipcode then scroll dn to inventory. Not sure it works, cause I put in one that a dealer has on their website and it doesn't show up.
I wonder how accurate is this locator as I cannot find a dealer in the entire state of Texas with inventory.

KDav

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I wonder how accurate is this locator as I cannot find a dealer in the entire state of Texas with inventory.
It only has some of the inventory, definitely not all. There's jack listed in the entire Northeast, nothing in the Chicago area. Probably will take some time for it to get straightened out.

Speeder

Registered Member
Quinton, NJ
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
There are units on the east coast they just aren't in this system yet.
Autotrader is showing some of the East Coast dealer inventory,

G80guy

Been here awhile...
Northeast
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I question if they have them yet with no pictures. My guess like my dealer they are coming soon and know what they are getting.

Speeder

Registered Member
Quinton, NJ
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I question if they have them yet with no pictures. My guess like my dealer they are coming soon and know what they are getting.
Saw one at Genesis of Cherry Hill yesterday, just off the truck. Not showing on any inventory search yet.

Speeder

Registered Member
Quinton, NJ
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
What color and trim was it?
Red exterior, only saw from Rt 73 driving by..

Crider

Registered Member
Just traded the Spouses Q7 for a Sport Advanced Red/ Aquamarine Blue that just happened to show up at a local dealer. I had a Red/Red "reserved" but who knows if or when that would ever show. Could not get them to budge off MSRP, fair enough I guess for the first arrivals. Zero chance I would have paid a market adjustment, but to each their own. Their only add on was "etching" which I deleted lol. Cant believe dealers are still trying to get away with that scam but hey, it is a Hyundai dealership.

Unprocessed1

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Just traded the Spouses Q7 for a Sport Advanced Red/ Aquamarine Blue that just happened to show up at a local dealer. I had a Red/Red "reserved" but who knows if or when that would ever show. Could not get them to budge off MSRP, fair enough I guess for the first arrivals. Zero chance I would have paid a market adjustment, but to each their own. Their only add on was "etching" which I deleted lol. Cant believe dealers are still trying to get away with that scam but hey, it is a Hyundai dealership.
Congrats (and please include pics)! Was the dealer originally trying to make you pay a “market adjustment” or were they just asking for the MSRP?

YEH

Registered Member
NYC/MD

These days, MSRP is a "good" price, esp. for a (presumably) hot new model.

Hyundai dealerships aren't budging off MSRP fir the Tucson hybrid (some have mark-ups or that stupid added crap) and Kia dealerships are still marking up the higher trims of the Telluride.

Congrats!

Crider

Registered Member
Congrats (and please include pics)! Was the dealer originally trying to make you pay a “market adjustment” or were they just asking for the MSRP?
No but I did tell him it (market adjustment) was not an option. I was able to get him to extend the comprehensive warranty to 100K so happy with that. This was a small market dealer in AZ, I'm sure the Phoenix dealers are going to try for a market adjustment but its not going to work.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners