GV80 was introduced 2 years ago.Until now it is still a best kept secret.Anybody really knows when it is coming ?

Vlad Kley

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
GV80 was introduced 2 years ago.Until now it is still best kept secret.Anybody really knows when it is coming ?

EdP

Supporting Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
GV80 was introduced 2 years ago.Until now it is still best kept secret.Anybody really knows when it is coming ?
Where was it introduced? It was announced a couple of years ago. It was in the development stage and is finally slated to hit the market toward the end of the year.

3.3 Rulz

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Whenever it is revealed, I seriously doubt it will look like the concept GV80, with it's 22" display and all. In the meantime, internet search is your best friend.
I'm waiting for the GV70, 3.3 of course w/JB4 tune. If I'm going to spend some serious cash on a new car, which I never do, I'll get a crossover so that I'll get more for my money than just having a 4 door sedan, which I already have, and the GV80 is too big for my taste. A crossover based on the G70 should rock, finally a crossover with performance and agility, that won't cost 100k+ like those German ones.

Dai Uy Ted

Registered Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Titusville FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport