• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Has anyone bought a new Genesis and was told that they would get a Genesis loaner when they came in for factory service and was later denied?

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I have owned three of them one coupe bought new at Rick Case Davie. Two sedans because of loaner cars from previous dealer work. My newest was purchased used with only 11458 miles on it. So I go to Rick Case for service they were great previously. Now they tell me the Genesis loaner cars are only for G80 customers! As if my loyalty to the brand and all the money I've spent on these cars mean nothing at all. NEVER MIND I WAS SOLD MY OTHER GENESIS'S WITH THE UNDERSTANDING I'D GET A LOANER GENESIS FOR FACTORY SERVICE WORK! HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM AND HOW DO I GET THEM TO HONOR IT?

Mr. Incredible

SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90

Nikhil Malhotra

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
On my 2015 Hyundai Genesis Sedan aka G80 - i have only got a loaner once . That was the time the Hyundai Dealer was going to keep the car for a week .

Hyundai Service Department raise eyebrows when you mention "loaner" . They are usually happy to just get you a Uber back home , and you figure out how to come back and pick your car.

Mr. Incredible

SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

Markymark

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Wow, this is a good thread. After hearing y'alls experience, I wanted to share my experience with Wolfchase Hyundai in Memphis.

I took the car in for what was expected to be a 2 hour repair, and I made sure there would be a loaner available. The dealership provided a loaner through the entire 5 weeks my car was in the shop. I didn't get a Genesis, just a couple of Santa Fe's and a Tucson. But it sounds like they did a pretty decent job compared to other Hyundai dealerships, all things considered.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums