Headlights Burning out - Bulb or Ballast?

abel123

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis Coupe
Hi Guys,
I'm having some issues with my car lighting but can't sort out if it is with my bulb or ballast. When I checked online, saw a post on the same but none of the issues listed in this post are not related to my bulb or ballast.
Does anyone have anything more to suggest than the things suggested in the above post? It would be great if you could suggest a solution too.
Thanks in advance.

abel123

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis Coupe
Hi Guys,

It has been several times my headlights are burning out. And once it was when I was on a night ride. I showed some mechanical shops but still, the problem persists. When I searched on google about this, I came across a post but don’t find the issues mentioned in this.

Can you guys please help me? Do you have any idea what might be the problem causing this?

joegr

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Ultimate
How many times have you replaced headlight bulbs? Is it always the same side? Do you touch the glass of the bulb when you are replacing it? What specific replacement bulb are you using (manufacturer, part number, and where are you buying it)?

Snowwolfe

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hi Guys,
I'm having some issues with my car lighting but can't sort out if it is with my bulb or ballast. When I checked online, saw a post on the same but none of the issues listed in this post are not related to my bulb or ballast.
Does anyone have anything more to suggest than the things suggested in the above post? It would be great if you could suggest a solution too.
Thanks in advance.
You posted three times and three different videos, all about lighting. Headlights burning out, ballasts, and color of lens.
I suggest you take your car to a dealer. Almost seems like you are trolling videos here.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!