Heated Seats via Remote Start App

jkwrangle

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm messing around with the connected services and remote start app on Android and I'm wondering if it's possible to trigger the heated seats during remote start? I see that the "Winter" profile has an icon for heated seats but inside the profile settings, there's no option to toggle it on.. Will the seats just automatically turn on if the temp is cold enough or am I missing a setting somewhere?
Thanks

Screenshot_20200917-220758_Genesis.jpg 20200917_221840.jpg

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I'm messing around with the connected services and remote start app on Android and I'm wondering if it's possible to trigger the heated seats during remote start? I see that the "Winter" profile has an icon for heated seats but inside the profile settings, there's no option to toggle it on.. Will the seats just automatically turn on if the temp is cold enough or am I missing a setting somewhere?
Thanks

View attachment 32118 View attachment 32117
Near as I can tell the app has the feature as you see but our cars are not capable of turning on the seats. Hopefully they will in the future. Possibly on new models?

jkwrangle

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Near as I can tell the app has the feature as you see but our cars are not capable of turning on the seats. Hopefully they will in the future. Possibly on new models?

Gotcha, thanks edp. Not a big deal for me either way - just thought I may be missing something since the icon is there.

Mr. Incredible

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I wonder if it works like GMs where the heated seat do come on if the interior temp is below a certain Threshold

in my Camaro and my Avalanche they only came on if the interior temp was below 35º, no control over it it just activated them if the temp was below that.

MrMegadeth

Registered Member
Houston, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I've not seen the "auto on" in cooler weather. I know Volvo you can set a threshold and when meet they turn on with remote start.

My guess is it's a dangling feature... Only partially implemented as we had that button before the new generation cars.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums