• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Hello from a New G80 owner

Reugoff

Hasn't posted much yet...
Myrtle Beach SC
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Hello all,

I recently purchased a 2017 G80 5.0. I wanted to reach out and say hello so you can all graciously welcome me to the forums :). I look forward to learning and sharing ideas regarding the G80 from each of you. My first goal is to replace the exhaust. I see there are a lot of threads on this topic and will be reading through those before soliciting input.

Thank you
Reugiff

Attachments

silberma

Been here awhile...
Palm Beach, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Nothing wrong to speak of. Wanted to get a slight bit more sound.
From a guy that has been working on cars for over 50 years my take on car modifications is don't fix it unless it is broken. As far as noise goes, Ferrari's and Maserati's has a switch to increase the exhaust level. I guess it is required to impress other people in that you are successful and can afford an exotic sport car. You will never impress anyone with a G80. However, if your noise level goes up it will get to you on a long drive. Car makers seek to reduce noise levels and you are trying to work against it, go figure.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums