• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Hello from Diode Dynamics!

Diode Dynamics

Been here awhile...
St. Louis, MO

Hello,

We at Diode Dynamics, LLC are suppliers of custom lighting products, primarily with LEDs. We have been in business for two years, and sold to over 1600 customers worldwide.

LED= Light Emitting Diode, hence our name, Diode Dynamics! We have a background in Hyundai, producing products primarily for the Tiburon, as well as other models.

Some of our most popular products include:
LED Footwell Kit
LED Trunk Lighting Kit
CCFL Angel Eye Kit
LED Replacement Bulbs

What sets us apart from other companies is that we focus on making an easy-to-install, high-quality KIT with our products. No "universal" kits here!

We also offer an assortment of LED bulbs, replacements for stock halogen bulbs for any vehicle.

Some customer pictures:

We look forward to producing a Genesis CCFL Angel Eye Kit, which will be HOT! as well as other products for the Genesis. Please take a look at our website at http://www.diodedynamics.com to find great prices on LED bulbs for your car!

Thank you!
Paul
Diode Dynamics

Calvin

Been here awhile...
Sarasota FL
I doun't have a Genesis yet but count me in, I'll be gettting one shortly! I love mood lights and planned on adding many types to my Gen when I get it!! I have installed lots of custom lights in cars in the past!!

Sal Collaziano

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up.. I like the interior lights - they appear to provide a nice ambiance...

Hello,

We at Diode Dynamics, LLC are suppliers of custom lighting products, primarily with LEDs. We have been in business for two years, and sold to over 1600 customers worldwide.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums