Help in finding a trailer hitch to transport my wheel chair, not to tow anything.

Homey's gv70

Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
I have Kemo therapy every 3 weeks. Had to sell my Mercedes E450 convertible because the wheel chair or a walker would not fit in the car.
I love the gv70 very much, but still need the hitch for a transporter.. Cannot find one or anyone willing to do a custom job.
I live in McAllen,

Sal Collaziano

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I have Kemo therapy every 3 weeks. Had to sell my Mercedes E450 convertible because the wheel chair or a walker would not fit in the car.
I love the gv70 very much, but still need the hitch for a transporter.. Cannot find one or anyone willing to do a custom job.
I live in McAllen,
Hello. Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Genesis GV70 - but sorry to hear about the Chemotherapy. I really do hope that goes well when all is said and done. You might want to ask your question in the GV70 section we have here. Perhaps someone else will have an answer. In any event, I'm glad you found us. And good luck with getting the health situation rectified...

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

AlanJC

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
My Canadian Genesis dealer installed my trailer/tow hitch on Tuesday. They did not have the trailer wiring harness available. I'm currently using mine to support a 2-bike rack, but plan to also use it for a small utility trailer.
With the bikes on the rack my GV70 kept applying the brakes when I attempted to reverse, a function of the "Forward/Reverse Parking Distance Warning" system. I have not tested this yet but I believe shifting into reverse and then pressing the "Parking Safety button" will allow me to back up without the warning sounds and brakes being applied.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners