HELP!!!!!!!! Lower *ADJUSTABLE* Control Arms Front and rear

Inconito_enabled

1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Hey everyone, I'm trying to turn my 2011 Genesis Sedan 3.8 into a show car but I'm having issues with sedans having limited to no aftermarket parts.

I just installed some BC BR Racing coilovers but the issue is that u can't adjust the camber. I was told to find a Adjust lower control arm for front and rear. Easier said than done, needless to say I've called and asked just about every shop (Even JEGS!!!)

If anyone had to get adjustable lower control arms please where did you find them? Or is there a similar suspension that can fit the Genesis sedan that has adjustable lower control arms?

Please and thanks everyone 🙏 I've been doing everything by myself up until now. 20200726_112455.jpg

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Genesis G70
Hey everyone, I'm trying to turn my 2011 Genesis Sedan 3.8 into a show car but I'm having issues with sedans having limited to no aftermarket parts.

I just installed some BC BR Racing coilovers but the issue is that u can't adjust the camber. I was told to find a Adjust lower control arm for front and rear. Easier said than done, needless to say I've called and asked just about every shop (Even JEGS!!!)

If anyone had to get adjustable lower control arms please where did you find them? Or is there a similar suspension that can fit the Genesis sedan that has adjustable lower control arms?

Please and thanks everyone 🙏 I've been doing everything by myself up until now. View attachment 31034

This is the G70 forum. I don't think we'd be any help. Sorry.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums