• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Here it is! The 2021 Genesis GV80 SUV

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

average joe

Registered Member
I think it is just the difference in how the script is calculating the time given the time zone. It will start in a little over 3 hours from now.

Edit: To answer your question though, they are two different sources. One is Genesis and the other Asian Petrolhead.
Gotcha. Looking forward to it. Hopefully it allows for going back to watch after the live broadcast.

average joe

Registered Member
65K base price n Korea for 3.0 diesel, which is equivalent to 56K USD, correct?

Last edited:

TinsleyC

Registered Member
Dallas, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Test drive live streams -great live views of interior.

Last edited:

average joe

Registered Member
Pre-orders here start on Thursday and delivery is June. That’s what my local dealer is telling me.
Are you referring to US? From Yahoo:

“Pricing is yet to be announced, but we’d wager that the GV80 will begin where its corporate brethren, the Kia Telluride and Hyundai Palisade, leave off. So, count on a starting price just below $50,000 and a fully loaded price of just over $60,000 when the GV80 arrives later this year as a 2021 model. One more bet: We'd wager that the GV80 will outsell Genesis’ entire sedan lineup in less than a year.”

Last edited:

the.tru.albertan

Getting familiar with the group...
Red Deer, Alberta
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Are you referring to US? From Yahoo:

“Pricing is yet to be announced, but we’d wager that the GV80 will begin where its corporate brethren, the Kia Telluride and Hyundai Palisade, leave off. So, count on a starting price just below $50,000 and a fully loaded price of just over $60,000 when the GV80 arrives later this year as a 2021 model. One more bet: We'd wager that the GV80 will outsell Genesis’ entire sedan lineup in less than a year.”
Referring to Canadian market. Genesis of Edmonton told me this.

rxnov

Registered Member
The design is quite successful. It looks expensive and it has so many technologies. 14.5" infotainment screen is the largest screen dimension in any cars I think. **Tesla robot is excluded.

Genesis can make up excuses of why their sedans especially their well-awarded G70s is a flop in terms of sales. "Sedans are dying" blah blah blah. No more excuses for this SUV. If it is another flop, the first things to blame are of course their dealership and marketing people.

We currently have a very bitter relationship with the people at Hyundai. What a bunch of lazy unmotivated m-f***ing sweet-ass-do-nothing talkers. On the other spectrum, Lexus has been treating us very nicely. So nice, they make us feel we dont deserve this kind of excellent care. And so nice that now we are thinking to get another Lexus instead, no matter how fugly the car is.

I really really do want Genesis to be successful. They have great cars. It's painful to choose other brands after you have emotionally invested in the Genesis brand. We will see in a year or two if there is any progress. Until then, we will just be admirers.

We hope GV80 will be a turning point for the Genesis. The teams have worked so hard to deliver this. They should be rewarded by not having Hyundai people f*** it up.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums