How i can delete my thread? Help!!!

Muhammed kifah

Getting familiar with the group...
I see some guys dont like my threads and all i did is to share my Genesis with them and discuss it, nothing more than that.. So i want to delete them can any one tell me how i delete my threads?!! Thanks

PMCErnie

Been here a long time....
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Don't worry about it, Mo. Everybody has an opinion. If we started deleting every thread with different opinions, we would have nothing left to read here.

Muhammed kifah

Maybe you need a different translation program. Guys don't like to be addressed as "dear".
Im not using any translation program, i say that to respect you guys, im not living in US so my English is not that good, but thanks for informing me about that, i learned new thing :)

wd40

Registered Member
Lost Wages
I see some guys dont like my threads and all i did is to share my Genesis with them and discuss it, nothing more than that.. So i want to delete them can any one tell me how i delete my threads?!! Thanks
This happens on all car forums. Some folks seem to need to throw out innuendo (تلميح) and derogatory remarks making it personal. Too bad but it shows how shallow they are. hope my translation is correct. :welcome:

WowCool

Been here awhile...
Nr Jamestown CA
Dear Mr Kifah, your english is not bad, many of us who studied English have trouble writing it correctly...
You own a great vehicle, Korean by birth, very early Hyundai's originally had Mitsubishi running gear..
Enjoy your car, enjoy this Forum & let the uneducated natives""" go jump :eek:

Muhammed kifah

Dear Mr Kifah, your english is not bad, many of us who studied English have trouble writing it correctly...
You own a great vehicle, Korean by birth, very early Hyundai's originally had Mitsubishi running gear..
Enjoy your car, enjoy this Forum & let the uneducated natives""" go jump :eek:
Thanks alot for your kind replay, i appreciate it alot. My regards to you

Muhammed kifah

This happens on all car forums. Some folks seem to need to throw out innuendo (تلميح) and derogatory remarks making it personal. Too bad but it shows how shallow they are. hope my translation is correct. :welcome:
I agree with you :) and im thankful to your nice reply :)

Crusty Old Shellback

Registered Member
SoCal
Muhammed,
Don't worry about them. You're doing fine. Having been in the middle east several times, I can understand you perfectly. Your english is great.

I've traveled all around the world and have learned to communicate with those who have english as a second language. It's no big deal. If others paid a little more attention to what you were saying, they would soon learn and understand you.

Enjoy the car and this forum. Stick around. It's nice to see a different perspective from the other side of the world.

Muhammed kifah

Muhammed,
Don't worry about them. You're doing fine. Having been in the middle east several times, I can understand you perfectly. Your english is great.

I've traveled all around the world and have learned to communicate with those who have english as a second language. It's no big deal. If others paid a little more attention to what you were saying, they would soon learn and understand you.

Enjoy the car and this forum. Stick around. It's nice to see a different perspective from the other side of the world.
Thanks a lot Mr Crusty Old Shellback that so kind from you, i really feel happy when see guys like you talk kindly.. I appreciate that a lot :) my best regards to you