How is the concierge service?

wheeling

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I want to ask all the owners of the GV80, how is your experience of the concierge service. More specifically:

1. Did the dealer brought the SUV to your house for s test drive?
2. Did you go the the dealer to negotiate and sign the paper work, and then drive the car home?
3. Did the dealer deliver the car to your in a trailer or just drove your new car to you?
4. How is the over all experience, good or bad?

Thanks.

JFKGenesis

Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I engaged the concierge service twice, very disappointing to say the least. Feels like we are trying to purchase a Hyundai.

Speeder

Registered Member
Quinton, NJ
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I want to ask all the owners of the GV80, how is your experience of the concierge service. More specifically:

1. Did the dealer brought the SUV to your house for s test drive?
2. Did you go the the dealer to negotiate and sign the paper work, and then drive the car home?
3. Did the dealer deliver the car to your in a trailer or just drove your new car to you?
4. How is the over all experience, good or bad?

Thanks.
Terrible, find the concierge service to be no more than a call center for the Dealerships. Not able to provide any more assistance than the dealer.

m0pher

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I used them to help me find the model I want and they were pretty ineffective. First, they asked for the same information I punched in on the website. I wouldn’t have needed them if that had worked out for me. Then, when I said that I’d pay to have the vehicle trucked from another state, they said they’d have to escalate to the national manager as they didn’t have access. Oh, and the local dealership to which I was referred said they won’t do at-home test drives because of COVID. Which is bizarre, since my concierge-style rental company never had a problem dropping off or collecting my vehicles (check out realcar.nyc if you’re ever in need of a proper rental car in NYC).

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums