• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

How to Delete a Phone

jcs

Getting familiar with the group...
Ridgewood, NJ
I recently received a new cell phone and paired it with my Genesis. I am trying to figure out how to delete the old phone from the list of phones. I checked the owner's manual and searched this forum, but I cannot find a way to do it. Anybody know how? Thanks.

moose66

Been here awhile...
1. Go into system to the Phone section
2. Select "Connect Phone"
3. Select connected phone you wish to delete.
4. Then click DIS to the right.
5. Should see "Delete"
6. Press DIS to delete phone.
Hope that helps.

MoSessoms

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
1. Go into system to the Phone section
2. Select "Connect Phone"
3. Select connected phone you wish to delete.
4. Then click DIS to the right.
5. Should see "Delete"
6. Press DIS to delete phone.
Hope that helps.
I am having the same issue with my 2017 genesis g80. First of all I do not see anything in the phone section that reads “Connect Phone“(It does not exist). So there was no way to follow the rest of the instructions. Is there anyone who has dealt with this issue.

G-617775

I believe the "unpairing" is done in the phone, not the car. Use the Settings in your phone, navigate to your bluetooth connection. You should see a list of paired items, and that is where you unpair it.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums