• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Hyundai Circle discount -Plan A

DFWGenny2015

Hasn't posted much yet...
DFW
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I have a code that expires on Jan 31st. If you are planning on BUYING (not leasing) it may save you some negotiation headache. PM me and I'll give it to the first person . Will post here when its gone.

sheyhunk

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I have a code that expires on Jan 31st. If you are planning on BUYING (not leasing) it may save you some negotiation headache. PM me and I'll give it to the first person . Will post here when its gone.
I am looking to buy a genesis and have been looking around in this forum. Do you still have that code available, it would be great if you can hook me up. Thanks! Edit: Unable to figure out how to send a private message, so hoping you would see this...

Last edited:

DFWGenny2015

Hasn't posted much yet...
DFW
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I am looking to buy a genesis and have been looking around in this forum. Do you still have that code available, it would be great if you can hook me up. Thanks! Edit: Unable to figure out how to send a private message, so hoping you would see this...
Looks like I cant PM either. I can post it here but anyone will be able to use it before you if they want. DO you have a junk email address that you can post here. I could send it to the email them

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

sheyhunk

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Looks like I cant PM either. I can post it here but anyone will be able to use it before you if they want. DO you have a junk email address that you can post here. I could send it to the email them
Please try sending it to lutepuslim@matra.top . This is like a self desctructing temporary email. Please post here once sent, so that i can confirm the receipt with you. Thank you.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums