• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Hyundai/Kia slapped with a $300,000,000 fine

Mark_888

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
This is the same issue as the MPG problem, but now they are slapping them with a pollution calculation fine, since if the MPG are off, the pollution numbers are also off.

upsbroke

Registered Member
Kansas
More fuel cards to be handed out?? On our '02 Santa Fe- they miscalculated horsepower and that got me an extra year of bumper to bumper. My next Hyundai is '12 Genesis and I get a check for miles driven because of mpg numbers. What'll they do this time??;)

PMCErnie

Been here a long time....
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
More fuel cards to be handed out?? On our '02 Santa Fe- they miscalculated horsepower and that got me an extra year of bumper to bumper. My next Hyundai is '12 Genesis and I get a check for miles driven because of mpg numbers. What'll they do this time??;)
This is not a new situation. It's the same situation that you are already being reimbursed for. Enjoy it.

PMCErnie

Been here a long time....
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type

Mark_888

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
They will give you a air mask to compensate for the extra pollution your car is generating.

daviderle

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)

Edspider

Hasn't posted much yet...
I traded my KIA SOUL in for a GENESIS. This new settlement effective 12/23 would have given me a credit of $2400 toward a purchase of new KIA. But since I was switching brands, I got $1170.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums