I’m back! Sort of...

Ruissimo

Registered Member
Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I used to be a mod on here many moons ago. Best car forum around! I was sad to let go, but I sold my ‘12 R-Spec about four or five years ago for something with AWD - a loaded ‘14 Santa Fe with the extended wheelbase.

When that didn’t fit in the garage of my new house, I traded it for a ‘16 MINI Countryman S ALL4.

I’ve been eyeing the G80 Sport (in red) for a while, but the darn thing won’t fit in the garage, and it’d be a pity to make it homeless. Now that I’ve seen the G70, I’m in love again.

And it fits.

And it looks ridiculous in that gunmetal gray, whatever it’s called.

Anyway, super glad to be back among you lot with discerning taste *and* a keen appreciation for value.

MozartMan

Registered Member
Motown/HockeyTown
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Welcome back, Ruissimo.

It's a pity, but I also have to park outside because it will be impossible to fit my wife's VW Routan minivan and my Genny into garage. I don't know why they build such small garages.

BTW,

Link to your album in your signature is broken. You need to update it. Here is my "Garage"

PMCErnie

Been here a long time....
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
I'm back now - picked up my G70 last Wednesday. Happy to help around here once again, if you need it.

;)
Congrats and welcome back, Olde Bud and a former moderator here.

I still have my ‘12 Genesis. Only 42,000 miles, plus a ‘19 Santa Fe. Both vehicles are super.

ONE SUGGESTION: Stay clear of Beefer or you will soon be buying barrels of octane booster and upsetting your better half. ‘>)

Last edited:

Ruissimo

Registered Member
Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Congrats and welcome back, Olde Bud and a former moderator here.

I still have my ‘12 Genesis. Only 42,000 miles, plus a ‘19 Santa Fe. Both vehicles are super.

ONE SUGGESTION: Stay clear of Beefer or you will soon be buying barrels of octane booster and upsetting your better half. ‘>)
😂

Andyj

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Is the gunmetal gray color similar to the empire state gray used on the 2015 Genesis? Love the empire state gray.

Ruissimo

Registered Member
Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Funny thing is... I went with the Havana Red instead! And I'm not sure... I don't remember that gray :(