• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

I almost drove some random persons brand new Genesis G80

BentleyAshton

Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
So... I’m young I’m 20 years old, I was at work and I see the gentlemen pull up in a brand new G80 with a carbon fiber roof/ mirror caps with the car itself being white... it looked nice so i started up a conversation... this led to him telling me to go sit down and start her up.... I did and of course it had most options that they probably have to offer, (Genesis’ options selections are super weird/expensive from what I understand, still cheaper than competitors but its opinion at that point) any way he just tells me to go take it for a rip around the block, unfortunately I couldn’t because I was at work... but I would’ve loved to do so. Anyway, what are your opinions on Genesis as a brand and it’s competition. P.S. also super excited to see the Supra debut in less than 1 week!

Vaidhy

Getting familiar with the group...
Northeast
Genesis Model Type
Nice! I am not super excited about the Supra. Toyota Yaris GRMN looks cool though!

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

BlackedOutG70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
So... I’m young I’m 20 years old, I was at work and I see the gentlemen pull up in a brand new G80 with a carbon fiber roof/ mirror caps with the car itself being white... it looked nice so i started up a conversation... this led to him telling me to go sit down and start her up.... I did and of course it had most options that they probably have to offer, (Genesis’ options selections are super weird/expensive from what I understand, still cheaper than competitors but its opinion at that point) any way he just tells me to go take it for a rip around the block, unfortunately I couldn’t because I was at work... but I would’ve loved to do so. Anyway, what are your opinions on Genesis as a brand and it’s competition. P.S. also super excited to see the Supra debut in less than 1 week!
Me being the same age as you and I own the g70 3.3t... fantastic amazing brand and cars, blows all the other brands outta the water! Over the next couple years Genesis has a lot they are coming out with and it’s just the beginning for them! Supposedly are working on bringing the coupe back, that thing is going to be a beast! I just hope they price it right and don’t make it too expensive, definitely gonna have to trade in my g70 for the coupe when it comes. The GM of my dealership mentioned to me that it’ll likely come out 2021 and is going to have “butterfly” doors. But who knows. Genesis has a lot of things in the making.

BentleyAshton

Genesis Model Type
So... I’m young I’m 20 years old, I was at work and I see the gentlemen pull up in a brand new G80 with a carbon fiber roof/ mirror caps with the car itself being white... it looked nice so i started up a conversation... this led to him telling me to go sit down and start her up.... I did and of course it had most options that they probably have to offer, (Genesis’ options selection whatsapp web s are su per weird/expensive from what I understand, still cheaper than competitors but its opinion at that point) any way he just tells me to go take it for a rip aro 192.168.0.1 und the block, unfortunately I couldn’t because I was at work... but I would’ve loved to do so. Anyway, what routerlogin are your opinions on Genesis as a brand and it’s competition. P.S. also super excited to see the Supra debut in less than 1 week!

GarnetTy1473

Been here awhile...
Noblesville, IN
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Maybe he means the 4-cylinder version? (I don't keep up with Supra news)
The 2020 Supra has a 3.0 6cyl. Never heard of a 4 cyl version getting released. The 2020 has been out for probably 3 or 4 months.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums