• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

I would like to hold a discount event for Genesis G80 forum members.

kspeedmotor

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I'd like to see them in black with silver wings or silver with black wings. . the silver on silver seems a bit odd to me and the wings don't really stand out to me.
Thank you for your feedback.
But The Genesis Emblem is easy to identify.
Thank you very much,
Best Regards,

Attachments

Mr. Incredible

SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

kspeedmotor

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I have a feeling this is more an issue of language barriers than it is of intentionally blowing off potential customers.
I'm sorry that I'm not fluent in English.
But I knew exactly what customers want. I just don't know how to express it in English.
We can't make black color products you guys want right now. It's because we have too many silver color products so we have to sell these first.

We will try making black color products once silver color ones are all sold.
But we don't know when that will be.
Please help us so that we can sell silver products.
If you guys advertise them, we can sell them quickly.
Many thanks.

kspeedmotor

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
It’s not about easy to identify, it’s about aesthetics, silver on silver looks odd. It doesn’t pop or stand out.

And while it may look good with the light colored interior many of us have the dark interior. Mine is a sport, black on black interior (no tan headliner or trim) and carbon fiber trim, and that silver would not look good.

People customize to their taste, therefore having options will get you more customers, blowing off the customers like this post by you does will not earn you any business.
Thank you for your feedback.
I will try to make a good product.
Thanks

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums