Illuminated Door Sill Question

ChrisO

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Just brought my G70 home and had a question about the door sills. Are all sills supposed to illuminate or just the front driver and passenger?

ChrisO

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
where do you get these? i had them on my infiniti and always enjoyed them. a subtle mod but i like the OEM accessory fitment and it's a classy touch.
I agree. I bought the car at a dealership in Virginia (US) and it was already installed on the car as an added accessory ($395). But it was the only Siberian Ice 3.3T AWD Sport I could find in the US. Their referred to as Illuminated Door Scuffs on the window sticker, so try a search under that. I'm sure the dealership would order them if you don't have any luck locating them elsewhere. Best of luck!

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I agree. I bought the car at a dealership in Virginia (US) and it was already installed on the car as an added accessory ($395). But it was the only Siberian Ice 3.3T AWD Sport I could find in the US. Their referred to as Illuminated Door Scuffs on the window sticker, so try a search under that. I'm sure the dealership would order them if you don't have any luck locating them elsewhere. Best of luck!
We have the same HOT car!!! What stitching did you get? I have the gray stitching.

Beefer

Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Me too!!! Absolutely in love with it. Going to the detailer to have the windows tinted.
Nice. I will make the official claim that I am the FIRST person in North America to have this combo :) Except for Kevin Smith (head PR guy for Genesis) who got the press car....and did not get it from a dealer.

Beefer

Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
where do you get these? i had them on my infiniti and always enjoyed them. a subtle mod but i like the OEM accessory fitment and it's a classy touch.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.