• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Genesis owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Interested in an MBRP exhaust?

CaliG70

Registered Member
Menifee, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hello everyone,

Trying to gauge interest for an MBRP exhaust. There are no current plans to make one for the G70 but they are considering it depending on interest. Please comment if you would be interested!

They sound great on the Stinger.

Riouxgrande

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Definitely interested. I actually reached out to them as well back a few weeks ago and Byron told me they had not had a G70 to test fit and had no future plans according to their design team. I responded to him asking if someone offered theirs for test fitting would that be enough to put one in the works and if so how long would they need the car for. Never got a response back to that so it seems you've gotten a more encouraging response. The price point is definitely appealing and I agree it sounds great on the stinger.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

ViR

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Id be interested as well

Genny Guy

Hasn't posted much yet...
Massachusetts
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Put me down for one if they can get it done by summer. Friend has it on the stinger, it sounds good.

diablospeed

Registered Member
Colorado Springs
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The only difference is the tips. Buy a stinger one and have a shop change it to a single outlet on each side.

Genny Guy

Massachusetts
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
The only difference is the tips. Buy a stinger one and have a shop change it to a single outlet on each side.
I thought @Cashby or someone did quads on a G70? The hole looks wide enough for the right tips.

Genny Guy

Massachusetts
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
I put custom quad tips on mine. 3-inch tips fit without any cutting.
Fly to Massachusetts and do mine :ROFLMAO:

Cashby

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Fly to Massachusetts and do mine :ROFLMAO:
Haha. If you have a muffler delete its pretty easy to do. I made mine in my garage with a little crappy welder I have. This is a picture when I was mocking it up before welding it together.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 9.38.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 9.38.33 AM.png
    745.8 KB · Views: 20