• Just a quick message to let you know that we now have a JB4 Support Forum so questions can be asked once, in one place, rather than the same question being asked and answered in the G70, G80 and G90 forums. You can find the forum on the main page in the forum list - or click here.

Interesting notification

KDX

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I used the wireless charger for the first time yesterday and noticed that if you shut off the car and open the drivers door a chime goes off and there is a message in the info display that a phone was left on the charger. I thought that was a nice touch.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
CT
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I used the wireless charger for the first time yesterday and noticed that if you shut off the car and open the drivers door a chime goes off and there is a message in the info display that a phone was left on the charger. I thought that was a nice touch.
Yes, easy to forget. It also notifies you if windows or sunroof is open. I know an Infiniti owner that would have appreciated that one day that a storm passed.

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Yep...forgot to mention that in my write up.

Mr. Incredible

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Not sure if the G70 does this. But in my G80. If I remote start the through the app. Then enter the car and drop the phone on the wireless charger or connect to the usb for CarPlay the car flips into drive mode, same as if you stepped on the brake.

Guess it figures if your connecting your mobile your going drive.

haslamk

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Yes, easy to forget. It also notifies you if windows or sunroof is open. I know an Infiniti owner that would have appreciated that one day that a storm passed.
My Gen Coupe gives the sunroof notification - LIFE SAVER

mikemu30

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I am sure a lot of cars do. Does Lexus also warn you when you have left your phone in the wireless charger and you exit the car. I find that very valuable.
That I don't know since our phones don't fit in the darn compartment they have for wireless charging:(

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.