• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Is the G80 2020 going to have a huge redesign?

suzeefrommiami

Miami
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Is the G80 2020 going to have a huge redesign? Considering purchasing a 2019 but concerned about the possibility of an all new model in 2020.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

speedyme

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
But it is more than likely the US 2020 MY will be a another iteration on the 2019 (like the one already available in Canada) -- and the "new" G80 design will be a 2021 MY in the US

Gen127

Getting familiar with the group...
California
New models can tend to have more issues crop up.
Odds are, as previous model redesigns have shown, subsequent iterations of a current model (versus a whole new design) tend to have issues fixed that were present in the initial new model.

suzeefrommiami

Miami
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
New models can tend to have more issues crop up.
Odds are, as previous model redesigns have shown, subsequent iterations of a current model (versus a whole new design) tend to have issues fixed that were present in the initial new model.
Good point!

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums