• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

JB4 and Dealer Service?

depth10

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I have a 2019 G80 3.3t and am considering the JB4 (fuel wires, etc incl). My question is, when I take the car to the dealer for warrantable service (routine maint for 3yrs, unrelated issues with the tranny, etc), I have to imagine they're going to say warranty is voided, right? How do you guys avoid/handle this? Just don't take it dealer anymore? Lots to spend ($600) to void warranty inadvertently... Any advice is appreciated

depth10

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Simple - remove it before the trip to dealer. It takes less than 5 minutes.
Thanks, any additional mods you'd recommend beyond the JB4? Obviously, the list could be endless, but from what I've read, some of the maps respond based on other modifications already made (intake, etc).

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums