• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Just bought a 2015 Equus CPO with 6,700 miles in NJ: Need some BlueLink advice...

SWS

Registered Member
Middletown NJ
Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
Good Morning, I just purchased a 2015 Equus Signature with 6 thousand miles CPO. Had some questions about BlueLink and what service package to get.

I have a Samsung Note 8 phone, what packages do people have here, or what is really the best way to connect my phone to the car. I dont think there is anyway to "project" like in my wife's Diesel Cruse, the phone to the display in the car, I like Ways for navigation, but I figure the best ideas have already been worked out here already? I did buy the XM radio package for the car, and the stereo sounds great.

Stephen

the_kid_hartford

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
I see no one responded and I was just wondering if you had an update to your original post? How did the Bluelink workout? I have a 15 Ultimate and a Note 9, also live in NJ. Mercer County.