Just got my GV70

drnair

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
What size tires are you going with? Do you know what wheel size you can use if you want to stay with 21-inch wheels?
I see you have the Ayuni white sports model with red interior ? ..was thinking of the same combo !

nimasis

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
love the HF3s! They were an option when I was ordering
Hey did you get a chance to install the wheels and the springs? really looking forward to see your fitment

abe911

New Hampshire
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Will definitely let you guys know how it goes with the upcoming mods

According to David the springs lower 1.77" front and rear so I'm pretty stoked for that
Also, were you able to align it to the GV70 specs after lowering it?? Lowering gives more negative camber, I assume there is no adjustment for camber, so I am interested in how the alignment turned out.

Thanks

VossenGV70

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Also, were you able to align it to the GV70 specs after lowering it?? Lowering gives more negative camber, I assume there is no adjustment for camber, so I am interested in how the alignment turned out.

Thanks
Ill let you know how it goes - won't be aligned to factory specs that for sure and hope for a smidge of camber in the rear because my wheels are a bit aggressive so Im counting on that for a flush look

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners