Just got my GV70

drnair

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
What size tires are you going with? Do you know what wheel size you can use if you want to stay with 21-inch wheels?
I see you have the Ayuni white sports model with red interior ? ..was thinking of the same combo !

nimasis

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
love the HF3s! They were an option when I was ordering
Hey did you get a chance to install the wheels and the springs? really looking forward to see your fitment

abe911

Registered Member
New Hampshire
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Will definitely let you guys know how it goes with the upcoming mods

According to David the springs lower 1.77" front and rear so I'm pretty stoked for that
Also, were you able to align it to the GV70 specs after lowering it?? Lowering gives more negative camber, I assume there is no adjustment for camber, so I am interested in how the alignment turned out.

Thanks

VossenGV70

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Also, were you able to align it to the GV70 specs after lowering it?? Lowering gives more negative camber, I assume there is no adjustment for camber, so I am interested in how the alignment turned out.

Thanks
Ill let you know how it goes - won't be aligned to factory specs that for sure and hope for a smidge of camber in the rear because my wheels are a bit aggressive so Im counting on that for a flush look

DayJ

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
I have the same interior color... love it! Everyone who takes a peak at the inside is wow-ed.
Its been an interesting experience ordering a vehicle without seeing or testing driving it first.
I'm very pleased and finding out it has a lot more to it than expected.
I’m thinking about ordering one tomorrow. How long did yours take to arrive?

VossenGV70

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Couple cell phone shots of the car finally got the wheels and suspension on

Definitely came down (wish it went lower lol) but car drives awesome with the springs. I think it really gives the sporty drive the car is lacking at factory height.

Wheel / Tire Sizes
Front: 22x10 W/ 265/35R22
Rear: 22x11 W/ 295/30R22

Alignment wise the car was definitely thrown off but it was aligned to spec and camber in the rear was brought out from 2.8* back to 1.4* (more or less I don't have the exact number on me)

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

VossenGV70

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Wow the difference 😍 Looking great!!! Where did you get your springs from? was the installation easy or is it more complicated with adaptive suspensions?
I got the springs from David at K8Stingerstore
sales@k8stingerstore.com
Let him know Jereme from Vossen sent you

The adaptive just has a clip you have to be careful with on the top. Front is a bit of a mission because its a lot of disassembly - rear is fairly easy

nimasis

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Thank you 🙌

VossenGV70

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Here are some MUCH better pics

Couple photos and link below

Infiniti-GV70-Hybrid-Forged-Series-HF-5-%C2%A9-Vossen-Wheels-2021-1006-1040x698.jpg

Infiniti-GV70-Hybrid-Forged-Series-HF-5-%C2%A9-Vossen-Wheels-2021-1003-1047x698.jpg

Infiniti-GV70-Hybrid-Forged-Series-HF-5-%C2%A9-Vossen-Wheels-2021-1016-1047x698.jpg

abe911

Registered Member
New Hampshire
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Looks great, thanks!! I like the wheels, just would not have to clean them. David says to wait 2 weeks before alignment, guess you did not wait.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners