[KDMHolic] UNR Performance Wide Body Fender for Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2013+

KDMHolic

Registered Member
New Jersey
UNR PERFORMANCE Wide Body Fender Kit for Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2013+

MANUFACTURER: Designed and manufactured by UNR Performance in South Korea

CONDITION: 100% Brand New and Unused, Authentic UNR Performance product

COMPATIBLE WITH: Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2013 / 2014 / 2015

CONTENTS: [Front Fender] 1 Pair - 1 Left & 1 Right // [Rear Fender] 1 Pair - 1 Left & 1 Right

DETAILS: Fenders are designed to widen each side by 27mm (1.06 inches).

Wheels shown in pictures are: F 18 x 9.5 +15 // R 18 x 10.5 +15

COLOR: Unpainted Item

INSTALLATION: Professional paint job and installation recommended.

Front Fender is a 1:1 direct replacement part.
Rear Fender requires a bolt-on installation job.

MATERIAL: FRP

UNR PERFORMANCE Wide Body Front Fender for Genesis Coupe 2013+

UNR PERFORMANCE Wide Body Rear Fender for Genesis Coupe 2013+

Last edited:

Tailwalker

Registered Member
ILM, NC
Wish we had something similar for the sedan...

KDMHolic

Registered Member
New Jersey
Wish we had something similar for the sedan...

Wow.. really?
The thought of wide fender pieces for the Genesis sedan did not even cross my mind until I read this haha..

If there is enough interest and possibly about a group of ten people who are willing to make a deposit, I can most likely have UNR Performance or another KDM company design and manufacture a set.

There aren't even body kit bumpers for the genesis sedan that I am aware of manufactured by a legit KDM company.
Lip kit pieces are the most extensive aftermarket body parts that are out for the sedan.

I will definitely keep an eye out though.
Thank you for the input.

Tailwalker

Registered Member
ILM, NC
Awesome, though I doubt we could garner more than 5 interested through this forum. Bumpers would be fantastic, but sadly as you say, there is nothing out there. I think it may be worth a company's while to design and market a full kit with the popularity of this platform growing. I'd be in the market if it was developed...I had a full Aimgain setup for my GS300 before the Genesis. I'm sure more than 5 people would be interested in something that was clean and fit well.

KDMHolic

Registered Member
New Jersey
Awesome, though I doubt we could garner more than 5 interested through this forum. Bumpers would be fantastic, but sadly as you say, there is nothing out there. I think it may be worth a company's while to design and market a full kit with the popularity of this platform growing. I'd be in the market if it was developed...I had a full Aimgain setup for my GS300 before the Genesis. I'm sure more than 5 people would be interested in something that was clean and fit well.

Thank you for the input once again.
I will definitely look for more body parts for the sedan and ask around if any of the KDM teams in Korea have plans for manufacturing body kits or wide body fender parts.

:D

Tailwalker

Registered Member
ILM, NC
Fantastic! Hopefully others will chime in with interest...

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums