• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Korean Auto Imports, Your Genesis Candy Store!

KoreanAutoImports

Hasn't posted much yet...
Hello Everyone;

Just a quick post to say hi and to thank-you for your dedication and input to this great community, also to the forum admin for allowing us to become apart of the experience!

We won't bother posting what everyone already knows about us, however we do have the largest selection of Genesis accessories in stock to serve our customers and the customer service you've all grown to expect and deserve.

We have some exciting new additions to our site that will make your experience shopping with us that much more enjoyable. We will keep you up-to-date via this thread about any such updates.

If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact us via our website http://www.koreanautoimports.com or emailing us at info@koreanautoimports.com.

Thanks for your continued loyalty.

Warm Regards;

Your friends at Korean Auto Imports

dwspec

안영하세요!

in seoul right now and amazed to see how many coupes are already done up. How is it back in the states? Sorry for the newb like question but whens the release date or are they already out, ive seen them here since i first got here in october.

Mr2Envi

Been here awhile...
Long Beach, CA
I'm wondering if you could get the korean's market grill for cheap. I see that you sell our market's grill on your website to korea's market. Maybe we can work it out and we all pay you for your service. I'm sure a few members on this board would like to upgrade to the Korean's grill. The current grill on the US cars are pretty want to be benz

LasVegasGenesis

Getting familiar with the group...
Las Vegas
I have purchased a few items from them and won't hesitate to do so again. I saw the recent additions of the partially and completely painted black grilles. I was planning to have the one mine painted but will just go ahead and buy one of these. Keep the accessories coming guys!

If you were on ebay you'd have a 100% rating from me!

KoreanAutoImports

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone, it's great to see such a fast growing fan base of such a beautiful import! All the kinds words are humbling we strive to present the best products with the best customer service.

Rich, I'll have someone at our office contact you shortly regarding this. And any future purchasing inquiries please contact us using the email link in our first post for the fastest response as we don't monitor forums like we monitor our emails.

Warm Regards!

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums