Kudos to King Hyundai - Deerfield Beach, FL

PalmBeachRider

Hasn't posted much yet...
I've only owned my 2014 Equus for a few weeks and am truly enjoying this automobile. I took a three hour road trip (each way) this week and it was a pleasure on the highway. I was able to drive non stop without any fatigue. I'll add that the Ultimate with the sun shades, heads-up display and other goodies is, IMHO, a worth the price.

During this trip I did notice a slight vibration in the steering wheel at highway speeds and since I was going to be in the area, I called to see if there was a possibility of having the tires balanced while I waited. Please note that I called mid day on a Saturday...typically a busy day at a service department.

When I called in, I asked the operator for Equus Service and my call was immediately answered by Cole. He responded by saying to stop by and he could have me in and out in around an hour. Needless to say, I took him up on his offer and he was true to his word.

When I entered his office, he reminded me that Equus Owners don't need to come to the Dealership as it's his pleasure to pickup the car and to leave a loaner. But since I was going to be in the area and because I live 40 miles away, I thought I'd just get it done while I waited. As stated, this Dealership did not disappoint.

Within the hour, Cole came to the waiting area and agreed that the tires were a bit out of balance and I should notice a difference. On the drive home, I noticed the car is riding much smoother at highway speeds.

Since most of us on the forums typically are here to complain, I thought I'd share a pleasant dealer experience.

I'll add one other tidbit and while there's some talk about some malfunctioning with the Nav Traffic, I haven't had this issue as the traffic feature was working well.

sccracing

Hasn't posted much yet...
Phoenix, AZ
I've only owned my 2014 Equus for a few weeks and am truly enjoying this automobile. I took a three hour road trip (each way) this week and it was a pleasure on the highway. I was able to drive non stop without any fatigue. I'll add that the Ultimate with the sun shades, heads-up display and other goodies is, IMHO, a worth the price.

During this trip I did notice a slight vibration in the steering wheel at highway speeds and since I was going to be in the area, I called to see if there was a possibility of having the tires balanced while I waited. Please note that I called mid day on a Saturday...typically a busy day at a service department.

When I called in, I asked the operator for Equus Service and my call was immediately answered by Cole. He responded by saying to stop by and he could have me in and out in around an hour. Needless to say, I took him up on his offer and he was true to his word.

When I entered his office, he reminded me that Equus Owners don't need to come to the Dealership as it's his pleasure to pickup the car and to leave a loaner. But since I was going to be in the area and because I live 40 miles away, I thought I'd just get it done while I waited. As stated, this Dealership did not disappoint.

Within the hour, Cole came to the waiting area and agreed that the tires were a bit out of balance and I should notice a difference. On the drive home, I noticed the car is riding much smoother at highway speeds.

Since most of us on the forums typically are here to complain, I thought I'd share a pleasant dealer experience.

I'll add one other tidbit and while there's some talk about some malfunctioning with the Nav Traffic, I haven't had this issue as the traffic feature was working well.
Thank you for sharing your positive experience! :grouphug:

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.