Latest shots of the Telluride and Palisade.

Advocate225

Registered Member
Philadelphia
I've had the opportunity to see the production Santa Fe on the dealers lot while having my Genesis serviced last week. Unfortunately none in the showroom so I have not been able to climb inside, let alone take one for a drive as yet. They seem a huge step up from the Santa Fe Sport. The Pallisade appears to be a worthy alternative to the Ford Explorer.

It's been a long time since I saw the GV80 at the New York Auto Show and I'm sure a large number of would be Genesis SUV sales will be lost to the Santa Fe and Pallisade over the next two to three years until the upmarket models finally hit the showroom floor.

JayceM

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I've had the opportunity to see the production Santa Fe on the dealers lot while having my Genesis serviced last week. Unfortunately none in the showroom so I have not been able to climb inside, let alone take one for a drive as yet. They seem a huge step up from the Santa Fe Sport. The Pallisade appears to be a worthy alternative to the Ford Explorer.

It's been a long time since I saw the GV80 at the New York Auto Show and I'm sure a large number of would be Genesis SUV sales will be lost to the Santa Fe and Pallisade over the next two to three years until the upmarket models finally hit the showroom floor.
Well my SUV lease isn't up until about that time so I'll be doing some shopping then.

Ontario, Canada
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
YES PLEASE! Hyundai needs a big CUV like this to compete with the Americans and Japanese. The Vera Cruz and Santa Fe were great tries, but they were never as big as the Durango, Explorer, and the Lambda Quadruplets from GM; which combines with the absolute lack of marketing did nothing for the sales of these two vehicles. KIA had a chance with the Borrego, which I still see a lot of on the road, but they came out at the wrong time...

Advocate225

Registered Member
Philadelphia
It's difficult to tell from photos if the Pallisade is more a mid-sized ( under 200" length and about 70" height) three row CUV, or full sized (205" - 210" length and about 75" height) CUV. Since I saw the showcar GV80 in New York in 2017, I can't recall what size class that vehicle will occupy.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.