• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

LED DRLs

Rey

Registered Member
Salem, OR
EZ/PZ to replace high beams with LED (H7 conversion). But not so sure it will "work" as a Daylight Running Light. I never use the DRL provision, preferring to use my low beams all the time. Basically, the DRL provision is just a high beam dimmer; and I don't think LEDs will function as dimmed.

2madd

Hasn't posted much yet...
Serattle
Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
Yes LED DLR fit in all the diverse headlamps and LED's in the stock 2010- 2013 fog-lamps18234. We have 3 with these mods.

My eBay Purchase History
2X H11 6000K Xenon White 68 SMD LED DRL Daytime Running Lights Bulbs 12V Lamp (for fog lamps)

My eBay Purchase History
H7 LED 18 SMD Xenon Headlight Bright Hyper White 6000K Light Bulb #Ga5 High Beam (for DLR)
We bought these and installed them.
Good luck!

Dannysmiles13

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
Yes LED DLR fit in all the diverse headlamps and LED's in the stock 2010- 2013 fog-lampsView attachment 18234. We have 3 with these mods.

My eBay Purchase History
2X H11 6000K Xenon White 68 SMD LED DRL Daytime Running Lights Bulbs 12V Lamp (for fog lamps)

My eBay Purchase History
H7 LED 18 SMD Xenon Headlight Bright Hyper White 6000K Light Bulb #Ga5 High Beam (for DLR)
We bought these and installed them.
Good luck!
Where did you purchase all your headlights for your limos and which would work best for a 2011 signature?

2madd

Hasn't posted much yet...
Serattle
Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
Where did you purchase all your headlights for your limos and which would work best for a 2011 signature?
At the time on Ebay. Every once in a while you can find them cheaper than $2500. Patience. I also found the single headlamp in chrome with the white side lamp. I have also found them on the Korean site autowini

Dannysmiles13

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
Bought some H11 LED for my fogs and some H7 LED for my DLR on my 12 Signature. Hopefully it makes the difference I want it to.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums