Led high beams

Seanrspec

Hasn't posted much yet...
Ocala , Fl.
Hello everyone, I am sure this has been covered but I would like to know of LED replacements for the high beams. I have recently seen different videos about the different types and i want o here from fellow owners and what you may have used and how it worked out.

Attachments

COB

Leduc, Alberta
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Hello everyone, I am sure this has been covered but I would like to know of LED replacements for the high beams. I have recently seen different videos about the different types and i want o here from fellow owners and what you may have used and how it worked out.
The problem with DRL is the voltage they run at. The LED manufacturer will have a minimum voltage that must be supplied to the bulb for it to work. If not, it may not light at all or flicker.

OUsig

Been here awhile...
McKinney TX
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
check with superbrightleds.com
Very solid products, support and warranty. I have purchased many bulbs from them (interior, trunk, backup, licence plate for my Genesis) and many others for other vehicles including DRL and headlights.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.