LED strips as DRL for 2015 genesis sedan

richysh

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Hi.

I've found this thread recently but it's missing a few pictures of the important steps and I was wondering if those who have done this, can you guys provide more information? Or if anyone who has done this live near the state of Georgia, I'm willing to pay for your service for this. Please let me know and thank you in advance!

here is the thread:
LED headlight strips as DRL

richysh

Genesis Model Type
what steps are you missing?
Hi.

Well basically the first few pictures of the steps are missing so one thing im trying to make sure is about the part where you open up the round panel under the headlight and you add a wire to the blank spot on the led board

parisgrey

Registered Member
The round panel just turns off, like the one on the rear of the headlight. You will see the 3-position harness with only two wires plugged in. The third pin on that harness is the one you want to light up with +12v to get the bright leds.

richysh

Genesis Model Type
The round panel just turns off, like the one on the rear of the headlight. You will see the 3-position harness with only two wires plugged in. The third pin on that harness is the one you want to light up with +12v to get the bright leds.
So tab 30 on the relay is the spot where the wire that you add to the 3 position harness gets connected to, correct?