Lexicon could use more base.

Ebbtide

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I recently purchased a 2015 loaded Genesis with the 17 speaker system. I was surprised at the lack of base response. I'm in my 60's so I'm talking about the booming base of rap just a good bottom. I checked my speakers and they are all working. Has anyone else noticed this issue?

Ggace

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
My Sonata with the infinity system (stock) had WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY better quality than my g80 sport. This lexicon system isn't rubbish but certainly nothing impressive either. I wouldn't mind a new sub in the trunk but I lug around a lot of camera gear & need the huge trunk space. =(

mgg

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I felt the same way however I was able to overcome this by just re-tuning. The most important part of the tune for increased base is to move the balance from neutral to about 3 notches to the rear where the sub-woofer resides. You will loose a little overall volume however it still plays plenty loud for me. I also increased the base a few notches. I believe my mid-range is set to neutral and the highs may be up one notch. Its pretty good for most music now. ( Also I have all the enhancements to the audio turned off.)

LD5050

Zorg Industries
SUPPORTING MEMBER
East Texas
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.