List of Stand-Alone Genesis Dealerships

BlueGV80

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Honda Accura and Toyota Lexus I wonder why we never hear those names together, how about Volkswagen Audi. While Honda, Toyota and Volkswagen are great cars their luxury division have made their own name. Nothing is wrong with wanting the same for Genesis.

Jon-Jon Snow

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
New here, but I'm a happy repeat costumer at the standalone premiere dealership we purchased our 2 Genesis cars from...

O'gara Westlake Genesis (35 miles from Los Angeles)

They are positioned between Bentley and Lamborghini dealership showrooms!
They provide valet service or provide a loaner when you're servicing your vehicle through them.

It is what I expected from a luxury brand dealership. Customer service so far has been top notch since day 1 of walking in there shopping for our first Genesis (G70) last year--- unlike some other experiences I had from combined Hyundai/Genesis dealerships. And those wanted $5K-7K markup on their vehicles! Not at O'Gara. I ended up being a repeat customer! Santa Monica standalone dealership was great, too. And they were willing to sell with no markup, but ultimately I went with O'gara because of the exact car spec we were looking for. Genesis has work to do to have more standalone dealerships, but glad to know of one I've been happy with so far.

2022 Genesis G70 3.35T Sports Prestige (his)
2022 Genesis GV70 2.5T Sports Prestige (hers)

Attachments

• IMG_7297.jpg
    IMG_7297.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

viciousCircle

Hasn't posted much yet...
Muse be nice ^^^

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I have been happy with O’Gara for several years now. I have my 52k mile maintenance coming up in a few weeks.

Jon-Jon Snow

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I have been happy with O’Gara for several years now. I have my 52k mile maintenance coming up in a few weeks.
That's great to know! May I ask who your go to service adviser is? Would love to hear about your feedback on their service. I can imagine it really will be better than those other combo Hyundai/Genesis service experience.

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
That's great to know! May I ask who your go to service adviser is? Would love to hear about your feedback on their service. I can imagine it really will be better than those other combo Hyundai/Genesis service experience.
There is only on Genesis service manager. Her name is Brenda. Don’t speak to any but her, no matter who volunteers to help you.

Lionorion

2022 GV70 Sport Advanced Mauna Red/Sevilla Red
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Mukilteo
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
This site has a cool virtual tour of the Genesis studio in Sydney:

Jon-Jon Snow

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
There is only on Genesis service manager. Her name is Brenda. Don’t speak to any but her, no matter who volunteers to help you.
Great! An Andrea from the dealership also called me to note Brenda would be the service manager. :)

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

YEH

Registered Member
NYC/MD
Honda Accura and Toyota Lexus I wonder why we never hear those names together, how about Volkswagen Audi. While Honda, Toyota and Volkswagen are great cars their luxury division have made their own name. Nothing is wrong with wanting the same for Genesis.

While it's true that the Japanese started with a separate distribution network here in the States, what Acura models that are offered in Japan (and other places) are sold as Hondas and Lexus didn't launch in Japan until 2005, previously having been sold as Toyotas with the RX being sold as the Toyota Harrier until 2008.

Plus, in Canada, it's not uncommon for a Toyota and Lexus dealership to share the same lot and service bays.

New here, but I'm a happy repeat costumer at the standalone premiere dealership we purchased our 2 Genesis cars from...

O'gara Westlake Genesis (35 miles from Los Angeles)

They are positioned between Bentley and Lamborghini dealership showrooms!
They provide valet service or provide a loaner when you're servicing your vehicle through them.

Pretty sure they were among the 1st, if not the very 1st stand alone Genesis store.

led lit velossatech high performance big mouth ram air snorkels airscoops for your genesis
The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners