Looking to connect with late model Genesis Owners in Calgary, Alberta

Calgary

Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I would like to connect with late model Genesis owners living in and around Calgary, Alberta.

rroyce46

Hasn't posted much yet...
Calgary Canada
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I'm in Calgary.
Have a 2016 Hyundai Genesis Luxury that I purchased in January 2018 @ 10000 KMS. Now @ 42000 .Is that late model enough?

Calgary

Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I'm in Calgary.
Have a 2016 Hyundai Genesis Luxury that I purchased in January 2018 @ 10000 KMS. Now @ 42000 .Is that late model enough?
Thanx rroyce46 for the response.

I’ve ordered a Genesis GV80 which is supposed to arrive in the next couple of months and I was hoping to reach out to Genesis owners here in Calgary, so as to be able to hopefully expand my knowledge.
Are you happy with your car?

rroyce46

Calgary Canada
Genesis Model Type
Yes.No regrets.High quality & very few issues which were taken care of by local Hyundai Dealer.

Calgary

Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Thanx for getting back to me Howie. Did you have 3M installed on the hood and did you get it under coated. If so where did you get it done. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Calgary

Howie Feltersnatch

Registered Member
Calgary
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
i had the 3M applied, windows tinted as well as the windshield coating. had it done at the time of sale by CHH, more for convenience. the GV 80 looks great in pics. havent seen one in person. Another thing i like about the Genesis is that they arent common at least not right now.

Calgary

Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Thank you for getting back to me. Can you tell me more about the windshield coating - I‘m not familiar with the benefit of it. Do you mind sharing what the cost of all of this was. Did anyone talk about undercoating? Who did you deal with when you bought your G70?

rroyce46

Calgary Canada
Genesis Model Type
I recommend Spencer Callaghan @ CHH. Been good to me & I didn't even buy my car there. Invited me to see the GV80 & new G80 about a month ago.

Howie Feltersnatch

Registered Member
Calgary
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Thank you for getting back to me. Can you tell me more about the windshield coating - I‘m not familiar with the benefit of it. Do you mind sharing what the cost of all of this was. Did anyone talk about undercoating? Who did you deal with when you bought your G70?
Because windows are so expensive to replace, they have a coating that can be applied. kind of like 3M for the windshield. Cant recall the name of it or the price at this point. didn't talk undercoating. dealt with Spencer C. He can give you the cost breakdowns, I just forget. did you get your vehicle yet or on order?

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums