Looking to purchase a G70 Elite

GaryPSU

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Newbie here! A few questions. Does the 2.0 Elite package have headlights that move a bit when steering or cornering lights? What is the front passenger walk-in device? Is the owner’s manual online anywhere? Thanks in advance.
Gary

Toddasaurus

Robots, lasers, dinosaurs.
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Welcome to the forum! You came to the right place.

USA specs can be found via this official press release...

Genesis Newsroom

According to this, the 2.0 Elite package comes with the better, full LED headlights, but it doesn't offer low beam assist. You must move up to the Prestige package to get that.

Low Beam Assist = moving/turning headlights.

Last edited:

GaryPSU

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Welcome to the forum! You came to the right place.

USA specs can be found via this official press release...

Genesis Newsroom

According to this, the 2.0 Elite package comes with the better, full LED headlights, but it doesn't offer low beam assist. You must move up to the Prestige to get that.

Low Beam Assist = moving/turning headlights.
Thanks. I’m a bit disappointed. I like this feature on my current BMW.

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Thanks. I’m a bit disappointed. I like this feature on my current BMW.
I have it on mine and have to say I haven't noticed it much. But then again I have only driven my car at night a couple of times!
It's more noticeable on my wife's SUV because it is higher and the sweep seems wider!

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Newbie here! A few questions. Does the 2.0 Elite package have headlights that move a bit when steering or cornering lights? What is the front passenger walk-in device? Is the owner’s manual online anywhere? Thanks in advance.
Gary
Walk-in device consists of 2 buttons on the passenger seat bolster facing the driver. In allow the driver to move the passenger seat forward/back and tilt very easily.

O.M...

Welcome to G70Forum.com!

ninjastar687

Registered Member
New Jersey
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Welcome to the forum! I have a 2.0T Elite... The LED headlights are really bright at night so you may not need the bending unless you drive or live in a rural area. My last car (Tucson) had the HID bending/low beam assist and it helped a little considering it was a taller vehicle. SUVs usually have bad lighting because of their height difference as compared to a low sitting car like the G70.

Pepper

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Walk-in device consists of 2 buttons on the passenger seat bolster facing the driver. In allow the driver to move the passenger seat forward/back and tilt very easily.

O.M...

Welcome to G70Forum.com!
Beefer, I am trying to find a sport 3.3t awd gray with gray stitching. Options are slim. I was going to consider the prestige instead so I could get an interior I could live with, can't handle the red stitch. Question is what are the differences with sport and prestige such as what is elecetronically controller suspension, looks like all other differences are cosmetic other than wheels and tires. Thanks

GaryPSU

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I have the “walk in device”. I don’t really see the point of having it. I wouldn’t be surprised if I never use it.

Beefer

Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I have the “walk in device”. I don’t really see the point of having it. I wouldn’t be surprised if I never use it.
It’s awesome. I’ve mentioned this before...but the best usage is when I get gas for my yard toys. Seat forward...gas can behind the back seat...move seat back to hold it in place.

I have used it to quickly adjust for passengers.

Beefer

Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Beefer, I am trying to find a sport 3.3t awd gray with gray stitching. Options are slim. I was going to consider the prestige instead so I could get an interior I could live with, can't handle the red stitch. Question is what are the differences with sport and prestige such as what is elecetronically controller suspension, looks like all other differences are cosmetic other than wheels and tires. Thanks
Honestly...it’s been a while...and I forgot. Too lazy to research.

Someone else want to take this one? LOL

I’ll help you find one.

It’s worth the upgrade!!!

Pepper

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Honestly...it’s been a while...and I forgot. Too lazy to research.

Someone else want to take this one? LOL

I’ll help you find one.

It’s worth the upgrade!!!
I am frustrated trying to find MY car, now I am compromising.

GaryPSU

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
It’s awesome. I’ve mentioned this before...but the best usage is when I get gas for my yard toys. Seat forward...gas can behind the back seat...move seat back to hold it in place.

I have used it to quickly adjust for passengers.
I no longer have yard equipment (I’m old), but if I did I would put the gas can in the trunk. 😁

danygenesis

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The G70 3.3T Sport has this features. Everything else is the same as the Prestige.

· Electronically controlled suspension·
· Copper headlight bezel accents·
· Dark chrome grille and daylight opening
·
. Dark tint taillight covers

. 5 spoke sport rims
·

Mike D

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Same specs I want.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.